Check below for our latest updates or subscribe for our email updates to stay informed!
COVID 19 Policy
(Updated September 9, 2021)
Safety Precautions for Live Services/Events
1. Masks: Masks are no longer required, but are encouraged for those who feel safer with one.
2. Distance: All of our services are fully open. During the service, we are asking our ushers to continue to direct traffic.
3. Screening Questions: Greeters/Ushers will continue to ask whether visitors/members are ill or are experiencing covid-like symptoms, have been ill, or have been around someone ill or experiencing covid-like symptoms.
4. Seating: Those who regularly attend we ask that you seat yourselves. Visitors please do not seat yourselves. Ushers will direct you to a place to sit. If needed our overflow seating will be socially distanced accordingly.
5. Temp Checks: We will be taking temperatures at the door for all major events/services.
In General: we are currently asking you to avoid joining the church for worship in person if you are feeling ill (fever, coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath) or have been feeling ill or have been exposed to sick persons within the last 7 days, for the protection of your fellow worshipers.
The Church of Reconciliation